FHA Services, Inc. started in the 1970s with the idea of delivering the best possible customer service. Today, we stick to those principles because they helped us build the successful enterprise you trust today.
Our Company History in the Apple Valley area
Mark Ferree worked with his father in establishing the business in the 1970s as Ferree Heating and Air. The team began offering sheet metal work, heating, and cooling services but soon noticed a gap in the market for HVAC professionals.
In 2001, the company rebranded to FHA Services, Inc. to focus solely on installing, repairing, and maintaining heating and cooling systems. Today, Mark is considering retiring and handing over the business to his son, Kyle.
Our Mission Statement for the Community of Apple Valley, CA
One thing you need to know about us is that we live our mission statement. Our mission is to create permanent performance-based solutions for all our customer’s HVAC needs — industrial, commercial, and residential.
We operate throughout the Victor Valley in the following towns:
- Lucerne Valley
- Oro Grande
- Jess Ranch
- Spring Valley Lake
- Mojave Heights
- Oak Hills
- Mariana Ranchos
- and more!
Why Choose Us in the High Desert?
There are several reasons to choose us as your heating or cooling contractor:
- Family-owned and operated for over 25 years
- Same-day, timely service from Monday to Sunday
- Straightforward pricing and accurate upfront estimates
- Outstanding customer service
- Trusted, skilled technicians
- We use the latest technology
- We offer valuable customer education tips
- Easy to contact us via several mediums
- Polite and professional technicians
- Knowledgable team working with all major makes and models
- We explain the issue carefully and present you with choices
- We partner with WiseTack and HousecallPro for financing
Save more money with our membership plan. For a small monthly fee, we offer two services a year for your evaporative cooler, air conditioner, or furnace. Schedule our visits in the fall and spring so that you’re ready for the busiest times of the year and ward off expensive repairs.
Also, receive a 10% discount on installations and repairs and priority service. Our membership plan offers great value for the money.
Learn more about us and our work in the High Desert area by browsing our website.