Real Estate Inspections
HVAC Visual Inspection without maintenance/ service. This inspections provide the customer the age of the equipment, how the system was installed, how it is performing, and lists any recommendations for repairs or improvements. These types of inspections are perfect for homeowners who are looking to buy or sell a home.
A/C inspection includes:
- Verification of operation of fan motors
- Verify airflow at each supply air register and record temperature differential
- Verify proper thermostat operation
- Inspect wiring, contacts, capacitors & relays
- Inspect evaporator coil if accessible
- Inspect condensing coil
- Inspect condensate drain
- Inspect outdoor disconnect
- Inspect condenser fan motor & blades
- Inspect compressor at startup
- Verify proper voltage and amp draw at components
Furnace inspection includes :
- Inspect heat exchanger if accessible
- Check blower motor amps
- Inspect air filter
- Inspect pilot/ burner / flame rod
- Inspect safety controls and switches
- Inspect Temperature gain between supply and return
- Inspect gas piping
- Inspect flue venting system
- Inspect burners and assembly
- Inspect electrical connections
- Check system airflow in heating
When completed you will receive a recommendation for any further maintenance or repair needs of your system.
Please note: This is a visual inspection only. Report will not provide detailed combustion or refrigerant system analysis.
FHA Services Inc.
We invite you to contact us or schedule time to talk.
I had a wall furnace that needed to be replaced a couple days before Christmas. This was especially important to me as the house was occupied with tenants and they need to have their heat. The other company we called, also good, were going to take two weeks. FHA Services was able to complete the replacement the next day and helped ensure the smaller unit fit the old space perfectly. We appreciate their suggestions on that and their generous customer service. Thanks all!
Will choose FHA services moving forward every time! On the hottest day of the week, 106* to be specific, our AC decides to start blowing hot air. It was miserable to say the least. Got ahold of Kyle and he helped us immediately knowing we haven't had AC in 24 hours. So appreciative and anyone that is willing to do whatever they can to help a family in need, will have our business every time!
They are very helpful and pay attention to details. Kyle and Chris know their stuff when it comes to ac. Kyle came to my house at 2am when my house was at 85 degrees. Had the house down to 72 within a couple hours. Thank you fha for the fast service.
FHA repaired our central heating unit. Megan, at their office, took my call and scheduled an appointment. Jeff, the technician diagnosed the problem rather quickly, and he checked the unit thoroughly. He ordered the part it needed and a technician installed it the next day. The service was efficient and professional. The price was fair. I was so pleased, I signed up for a maintenance contract so they will come two times per year to service both of our units and replace filters. I highly recommend this company.